s谩bado, 15 de abril de 2017

Moonlight poncho



***/ The corrections that are mentioned in ravelry are already included in the pattern /***

Hi! 

Today I wanted to share you this easy and beautiful pattern that I made a few months ago.
I hope you like it and if you knit it, make sure you send me a picture of the final result.

∞∞∞∞∞∞
I used about 3 skeins of Red Heart Soft yarn, but it depends, if you want to make it long or short .
Two pairs of circular needles in the sizes:
6 US and 7 US or 
4.0 mm & 4.5 mm.
8 Stitch markers
My gauge was 17 sts = 4″ and 20 rounds = 4″ in garter stitch
∞∞∞∞∞∞

Abbreviations
Co: cast on
K: knit
P: purl
M1L: make one left
M1R: make one right
St(s): stitch (es)
K2tog: knit two together
Ssk: slip slip knit
Yo: yarn over
Bo: bind off

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Pattern
Co 98 sts. Join to work on the round and place  marker.

Round 1 to 8: Work 1x1 rib (with smaller needles)

Round 9: (change to large needles) slip marker  *k6, place marker, M1L, k 19, place marker, k2tog, yo, k1, yo, ssk, place marker, k 19, M1R, place marker* repeat to the end of the round.

Even rounds: purl every stitch.

Odd rounds: *slip marker, k 6, slip marker, M1L, k to next marker, slip marker, k2tog, yo, k1, yo, ssk, slip marker, k to next marker, M1R* repeat 1 more time.

Make those two rounds until you reach the desired length.

For the last 4 rounds use seed stitch

BO loosely.

∞∞∞∞∞∞

I hope you like it and if you knit it, make sure to send me the final result.
If you have some question about the pattern feel free to ask me in the comment section.



36 comentarios:

  1. gracias por este. no tengo mas dinero a comprar una paterna. Esta es muy bonita y reapido. Esta muy bonito.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love the longer version! Thank you for the pattern!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I loved your pattern, especially the longer version! Thank you so much.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi,
    Is your gauge with the larger or smaller needles?
    Thanks!
    Nancy

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love this pattern but could I knit it on two needles?

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love this pattern, would I be able to knit it on two needles?

    ResponderBorrar
  7. What is Make one right and Make one left??

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Thanks! Just what I’ve been looking for! I’m a beginner so am asking if this would work with Magic Loop method?

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Awesome! Thanks for the quick response!!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. One last question … needle size is mm or US?
    Thanks for your patience

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Finished!
    I love it … thank you!
    Sorry~~ can’t figure out how to post picture……
    Great pattern

    ResponderBorrar
  12. What is Make one right and Make one left??

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Sorry for answering until now, it’s been a hard year, they are two types of increases, I don’t have an example on how to do them as I always search in YouTube for the instructions on how to make them.

      Borrar
  13. The instructions don't seem difficult and the shoulder pattern is working out fine but panel down the front doesn't seem to be very clear. I presume it is made by the increases either side of the six stitches? The m1L and m1R don't seem to be having the desired effect...maybe it's just me :-)

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Sorry for the late response, the front panel is made by the 6 stitches between the increases, at the beginning is a little difficult to see the pattern but as you continue it will start to show

      Borrar
  14. Respuestas
    1. I used 29 inch circular needles and I made this poncho with the magic loop method

      Borrar
  15. Thank you so much !! Can't wait to give this a try. So, sounds like it will get tight, can I change to a larger cord ? If not, I will look into how to magic loop :) need to learn it.
    Thanks so much for your help, appreciate you
    Take care, be safe

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Is the correction mentioned on Ravelry included here? Or do I just need to add a note?

    ResponderBorrar
  17. I have ripped out and redone row 9 until I'm cross-eyed and couldn't make it work. You say corrections were made to have 4 increases instead of 2. Instead in looking at the posted pattern on Ravelry I still only see 2 increases. What am I missing?

    ResponderBorrar
  18. I am wondering if you have a stocking stitch poncho pattern that you could share with me please and thank you I have private email account that you could send it to coffeeperks@hotmail.com

    ResponderBorrar
  19. Would it be possible to knit this poncho in a bulky yarn? Would the same instructions apply? Thank you! This is a very nice poncho!

    ResponderBorrar
  20. Good morning I am wondering if you have a straight stocking or garter stitch pattern for a poncho

    ResponderBorrar